- Our Story
- Our Businesses
- Our Responsibilties
- Our Voice
- Our Connect
- Your Career
Manager required for Social Media Marketing . The candidate should have strong knowledge of promoting hospitality in social media .
He should be experienced in introducing new trends in social media.
Waitress required for night club in Abu dhabi . The candidate should be willing to work in the night shift . The candidate should be fluent in Arabic / English speaking .
The candidate should be working in any hotel as a night auditor . He should be able to work in the night .He has to be confident in all the process and procedures for auditing in a hotel .
~~1. Prepare architectural and civil engineering drawings independently.
2. Design and execution of interiors based on designer’s specifications for SFC and IP Outlets.
3. Preparing preliminary sketches based on the design for approvals.
4. Finalizing the same in discussion with Engineering Head and Managing Director.
5. Completing working drawings by optimum time management.
6. Drafting various drawings in Auto Cad / Archi Cad in coordination with project engineer and supervisor.
7. He is responsible to prepare all layouts, MEP drawings and design drawings for new SFC / IP outlets.
8. Prepare 3D Images upon approvals from Management for presentation.
9. Engineering Draughtsman is responsible to keep all drawings of SFC and IP outlets Soft Copy and Hard copies for ready reference.
10. He is responsible to maintain a record of all SFC Group drawings.
11. Draughtsman is responsible to follow SFC standards in all stainless steel related and wooden works.
12. He is responsible to maintain record of all SFC standards.
13. He will submit a report on drawings as per outlet wise to the Engineering Head periodically. (Monthly basis).
14. Responsible in maintaining cleanliness in the office.
~~1. Preparation of the business plan for the concerned outlet.
2. Adapt the strategies and motivate the staff to achieve the outlet Revenue Budgets.
3. Ensure the Staffing is planned on line with the daily operations.
4. Handling / coordinating the Staff related issues in a speedy and efficient manner.
5. Coordination with other departments like maintenance for the maintenance related complaints and follow up for the completion of the jobs.
6. Coordination with Municipality inspections and ensure that the observations made by the Government inspectors are rectified and complied with.
7. Ensure that the Outlet Licenses and other related documents are renewed on time.
8. Ensure that the Pest control is done as per the schedules.
9. Ensure the norms of the Civil defense are adhered to in the outlet.
10. Follow up on the approvals of the Requisitions related to operations.
11. Monitor the Daily attendance of the staff and preparation of the month end attendance report.
12. Preparing and monitoring duty schedules.
13. Coordination of the purchase related follow ups with respect to operational material and stationery printing requirement s of the outlets.
14. Coordinating for staff uniforms.
15. Preparation of the leave planner of the outlet staff and coordinating the leave approvals and settlements with the HR.
16. Ensure that the staff accommodation related issues and grievances related to salaries, deductions etc. are brought to the notice of the HR and sorted out speedily.
17. Ensure that the staff reaches to the outlet on time by coordinating with Staff transport coordinator.
18. Ensure that the VIP customers / invitations are taken care off and leave the outlet with good experience.
19. Co-coordinating with Head Office
20. Making weekly operations report /monthly operations report.
21. Handling Guest complaints.
22. Checking the food quality /texture
23. Staff food checking
24. Monitoring the distribution of the take away /deliveries
25. Making analysis of deliveries and ensure the timely delivery of orders
26. Checking cash report /management log books.
27. Ensuring the right calculation of Bonus and distributing the bonus amount to concerned staffs.
28. Coordinate with the HR for the replacement of the staff who have submitted the resignation.
29. MIS report preparation.
30. Budget inputs preparation.
31. Daily target bonus.
32. Tips distribution (bike riders / controllers excluded)
33. Outdoor catering coordination.
34. Flyers coordination /distribution.
35. Bikes maintenance coordination
36. Petrol card management.
37. Car log book checking and maintenance.
38. Disciplinary actions /. Counseling /Appraisals
39. Follow up with the customers for the take away.
The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or an operating unit within an organization.